Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Scrapbook Title Page

Creating the perfect opening page for your album projects has always been a dilemma.  I want the design to encompass the overall album theme and yet be pleasing to the eye.  Even having a catchy phrase can make me smile.  It's always difficult, but I've finally figured out the secret...DON'T OVER THINK IT!

Actually that thought can be used many times in scrap booking.  I noticed that Creative Memories has Album intro page ideas in our project center so I thought I'd check them out and share with my scrapping friends.  You can access the complete idea page here but my favorite is this vacation intro page.  I like the mix of bright colors but mostly the timeless feel of the black and white pictures.  
You can find the directions for creating this page on my website at www.mycmsite.com/deeanna and visit the project center, or by clicking here.  Remember you can create all the traditional scrap book ideas shown here digitally, by using Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 digital scrapbook software. 

No comments:

Post a Comment