Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

In the beginning....

For my first post I decided to share a little about my vision....if you can call it a vision.  I seriously am not sure what I'm doing with this blog idea.  I want somewhere to share my ideas and thoughts and also share how to create.  Create? you ask?  Create what?  Well that's where my vision gets blurry.  I started a blog in an attempt to accommodate both my personal story and my creative ideas, but that has turned into more of an inspirational, "life as I see it", blog. This blog, the one your are reading now,  will be more on the creative side because I love to scrapbook, both digitally and traditionally. I'll be sharing ideas here, but more than just sharing, I'd like to offer my services to you.  To create cards, pages and scrapbooks for your personal needs.  I hope you will find what I offer here to your liking.  In the meantime, You can visit my personal blog at www.designingdee.com if you'd like to get to know me better.  Don't forget to stop back by and see what's happening here.

No comments:

Post a Comment