Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where Are Your Digital Pictures?

I can help you...

Organize and edit your digital photos.  Are you overwhelmed with your digital photos? Did you know theres a better way to organize than all those folders on your computer?  Not sure where to begin with sorting and filing them? I can help you get started with Creative Memories’ software for editing and organizing your digital images on your personal computer. Memory Manager is the best thing that could happen to your digital pictures. You’ll be able to easily locate your photos and incorporate them into beautiful table top Storybooks and other photo gifts. Ask me about free 24/7 online learning, or contact me for individual help in loading your software and learning how to use it.

If you're saying..."well this looks great for my digital pictures, but I have tons of pictures in boxes and drawers", stay tuned for great orginizational ideas for your printed pictures or contact me for a personal consultation.

No comments:

Post a Comment