Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Delighted With Digital

I once again have determined that I love Digital Scrapbooking. Oh, I also love traditonal scrapbooking and I don't ever imagine myself not scrapbooking but the idea that you can take pictures on Friday, have a full weekend, including a full day of work on Saturday, church and family lunch on Sunday and still quickly edit, create, and post completed pages for your friends and family to admire by Sunday evening is awesome.  No worrying about developing the pictures, dragging supplies out or even having the needed scrapbook materials on hand, it's really no mess, no fuss!  I love, love, love it. 
Here are the pages I completed in a little less than a 1/2 hour so on Sunday.

I designed these pages for my mom, she lives in another state and I periodically send her pages for her enjoyment.  She hangs them on her Everyday Display until she gets a new one and then slides it into a 12x12 Picfolio Max album. 

I love that she can enjoy pictures of her grandchildren and before she knows it she'll have a full photo album of digital scrapbook pages.



My favorite part....if I decide that I really like one of the pages that I created, I can just order a second copy for myself!

Ah! The beauty of digital!

Creative Memories Storybook Creator makes digital scrapbooking easy. The creative flair that it allows and the easy user friendly tools are amazing; the program shines high above other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment