Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Digital Recipe Cards

I thought I'd share these adorable recipe cards that my daughter created using Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 She will be adding the 4x6 custom recipe cards to an adorable recipe box. During the Christmas season, one of my girls wanted to do something nice for a woman friend.  She wrapped up a group of recipes, tied them with a rafia bow, and gifted them to the friend, who absolutely loved them.  She was always looking for good recipes to make for her son. Recipe cards are quick and easy to create using Storybook Creator Plus and what a great gift idea. My belief is that a gift of the heart makes the recipient feel special and when you can quickly personalize them too that makes it even better!
Now don't steal the recipes that are listed here (hehe) but check out how cute they are and think of Creative Memories when you want to create a personalized gift!

1 comment:

  1. I always love reviewing new recipe sites. Today I found Key Ingredient and spent a bit of time digging around and playing with the website. I like its search engine. It fits the way I cook. Besides looking for recipes you can also create your own digital recipe collection. Thanks a lot......

    Recipe Cards

    ReplyDelete